Wanted: Ray Mears Alan Wood Woodlore Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jimjolli

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2008
london
I think the title sums it up.

If anybody is thinking of selling their Ray Mears / Alan Wood Woodlore knife, then please drop me a line.

Cheers,

Jim

Last edited:

jimjolli

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2008
london
Cheers HillBill. PM replied to.

Unfortunately I am after the Woodlore one for sentimental reasons.

Thank you anyway.

Regards,

Jim

jimjolli

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2008
london
A member on another forum open my eyes to other Alan Wood Bushcraft knives, Woodlore style, but just not with the RM branding.
Would also be open to one of these if anybody has one.

jimjolli

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2008
london
Okay, so I've changed my mind again...

I definitely only want a AW / RM Woodlore knife. I am happy to spend up to £400 and will of course cover all the paypal charges.
Ideally a left handed belt sheath would be perfect but I understand this is an unlikely bonus. Also, one with the chunkier handle would suit my big hands better, but beggers can't be choosers.

So, if any of you out there have one tucked away in a drawer somewhere and want or need a bit of money, then please contact me.

Either new or used condition.

Regards,

Jim

tykent

Jan 7, 2008
Surrey
Hi.

I have a brand new never used Ray Mears 25th Anniversary knife I will sell. Was going to use it this year but had an accident with a power tool and took my finger off. Long time before I'll be using knives again :(

If you are interested post a reply and I'll sort out some pics.

Regards

Ty

jimjolli

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2008
london
Thank you but I already got one. Slightly gutted as the 25th Anniversary one is lovely. I'm sure you'll find a keen buyer.

jimjolli

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2008
london
Thank you, but I now have one - in fact two!!

After a fantastic response I purchased a lovely brand new Alan Wood / Ray Mears Woodlore and was very happy with it. That was until.... Ty Kent offered me a brand new 25th Anniversary Woodlore for a very reasonable price, which of course I couldn't refuse.
After wanting an Alan Wood Woodlore, I am now shortly going to be selling it on here and keeping the 25th Anniversary knife.
So, if anybody is after an brand new AW / RM Woodlore, please PM me.

Regards,

Jim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE