WANTED-Lowe Alpine Sting

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
I'm looking for a Lowe Alpine sting, must be in olive green and be in good condition. Will pay a fair price and postage. thanks:cool::cool:

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Hi folks!!

Following a earlier thread about purchasing a Snugpac Rocket, i've decided to put out a last minute appeal for a olive green LA sting. If anyone knows where still have them in stock, or has one to possibly sell/swap i'd be glad to hear from you.

Sorry for the repetitive posts-this is the last attempt before i buy a different rucksack:(:(

thanks!

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Merged your 2 threads. Rather than flooding the forum with the same threads, post in your thread to 'bump' the thread to the top of the New Posts list ;)

Thanks for moving the threads-still trying to work out all the features on this site!

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
I was like that when I got mine too! Did SWMBO's head in, especially as got one of those backpack/reins at the same time for our toddler and she was obsessed with it too! SWMBO got a double dose of both of us talking 'backpack'!

You'll be looking at MOLLE pouches next......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE