WANTED LIST* Army issue bayonets, Ontario Survival knife, Estwing axe etc *WANTED

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yep,

I'd like to see what bayonets are out there to add to my collection and I'd love one of those classic styled Ontario pilot survival knives. I've always wanted an Estwing axe, the larger of the two stacked leather handle versions and a Cold steel GI tanto for badger slaying.

I'm also curious to any military fixed blade knives you may have and any nice axes you have!

And I'm currently hunting a pocket watch, preferably mechanical wind up, double/full hunter, jeweled with a silver or or brass case. And.. cu throat razor accessories/razors.

Got loads of neat bits to trade like always, guns, crossbows, knives, diy bits etc. ;)

Give me a shout if you've got anything I might like!

fellows

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2015
Dorset
images.jpg

I have a german WW2 bayonete, super sharp with scabbard.

I am on the look out for a gshock watch, hunters axe, large camp knife, peasants knife, honey stove, 1.5lb crosspein hammer, leather belt, leather belt pouch, 50l rucksack, buffalo smock (L)....the list goes on!!

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
with Samons permission ive sent an offer message re the bayonet. cheers Sam.
View attachment 35823

I have a german WW2 bayonete, super sharp with scabbard.

I am on the look out for a gshock watch, hunters axe, large camp knife, peasants knife, honey stove, 1.5lb crosspein hammer, leather belt, leather belt pouch, 50l rucksack, buffalo smock (L)....the list goes on!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE