WANTED Gransfors knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tedw

Settler
Sep 3, 2003
Cambridgeshire, UK
Thanks for the reply, Salad...........but, and sorry if I'm being dull:eek:, I still don't know if this is a GB neck knife or not. The only picture I can access is of a blade with the tang curled over to make a handle. It looks like a paper knife but I can't tell the size or see a sheath, so I'm still none the wiser.:confused:

Cheers,

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
The GB Neck Knife is the one shown in the posts of Bravo4 and rapidboy.
happy0054.gif

The battery is an 'AAA' and is 45 mm long, which should give you an idea of scale.

20072009275.jpg

Last edited:

tedw

Settler
Sep 3, 2003
Cambridgeshire, UK
Right, now I can see the photo's and I understand at last! Thanks for your efforts.

Trouble is now I want one! But I can't get to the show - would anyone be kind enough to get one for me, please? I will pay the postage on top of the £30-00, of course.

Hopefully, Ted W

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Been to the show - excellent bushcraft section but no Gransfors (the company) this year that I could find. So no knife...but managed to pick up a couple of Gransfors mini hatchets for MUCH less than full price- well pleased.

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
If we could get a group buy going on this - and they were compliant (what a lovely word ;) ) then I would be interested.

ATB
Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE