Wanted: Down Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CM Burns

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2003
London
Alpkit is OK - decent quality and fantastic prices.

However the best deal around at the moment IMO is for the Kimmlite Finch found here:

http://www.outdoorwarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/Kimmlite_Clearance.html

I have just bought one of these and the quality cannot be bettered - highest 800 fill power of down available, highest spec quantum pertex throughout, immaculate construction, arms & hood zip off for maxinum flexibility. And reduced from £220 to £120 but only L and XL available, though be warned sizing is pretty generous...

john wings

Forager
Dec 12, 2004
cornwall
ive two,both extra large.both red,both with hoods. both full down filling;first is a rab,top of the range in its day, pertex,pertex makes it water resistant.ten years old but still as warm the day i bought it;the outside is a bit grubby,but doesnt smell.price £35 postage paid.the other one is as new,marmot mountain,cost £160,asking £80,inclusive of postage.contact me,if i can help.cheers jw.

chris john

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 31, 2006
CARDIFF
HI I have a new large 44 rab down jacket ,got it for christmas ,never worn with stuff sac i think it is blue and black .PM me if its any good to you

Miggers

Forager
Dec 31, 2006
Oxford
Another vote for Alpkit, no connections. Have one of their down bags, excellent. Also I see they have the Gourdon rucksack/drybags back on the site! They've been out of stock for nearly a year! They are a fantastic bit of kit!! If any of you are after a lightweight waterproof ruck they are heard to beat for price performance...

Miggers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE