WANTED: Decent knife with leather sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
You'd do well getting yourself a Mora clipper for a tenner then using the remaining money to commission a bespoke sheath for about £25-£30

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Are you looking to trade or buy? if you want a really good knife take a look at these:
http://workshopheaven.com/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?usr=51F2111774&rnd=1313126&rrc=N&affl=&cip=&act=&aff=&pg=prod&ref=Mora_Bushcraft_Triflex_Knife&cat=CS&catstr=HOME:CS

http://workshopheaven.com/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?usr=51F2111774&rnd=1313126&rrc=N&affl=&cip=&act=&aff=&pg=prod&ref=Mora_Bushcraft_Signal_Knife&cat=CS&catstr=HOME:CS

These are both truly excellent knives in every way.
Except the sheaths:rolleyes:

My personal choice would be the "signal" knife, as it's stainless, black handled but has the high vis on the handle.I bought both a "bushcraft forest" version and a "2010", both of which are exactly the same blade as the Signal Knife above. The signal knife wasn't on offer when I bought the other two:rolleyes:

Then if you want a leather sheath to put it in;
you can have one this shape, but with a steel holder and undecorated;
P1160121.jpg
[/IMG]

or this shape, again a plain colour and undecorated,but as the picture, with a steel sleeve;
P1160113.jpg

comfortably within your budget, with cash to spare.

Or if you want a trade, let me know what you have and we may be able organise something:)

Drop me a pm if you're interested;)

No worries at all, if not.

all the best

R.B.

ps: don't worry if you pm and i don't get back to you straight away, I'm off out to work and wont be back till later;)

Last edited:

Squid

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2011
Swindon
Plain leather with steel holder looks good! How much for the clipper version?

I currently have a clipper but I was looking at something a little better, but will hold on to the clipper either way!

Are you looking to trade or buy? if you want a really good knife take a look at these:
http://workshopheaven.com/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?usr=51F2111774&rnd=1313126&rrc=N&affl=&cip=&act=&aff=&pg=prod&ref=Mora_Bushcraft_Triflex_Knife&cat=CS&catstr=HOME:CS

http://workshopheaven.com/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?usr=51F2111774&rnd=1313126&rrc=N&affl=&cip=&act=&aff=&pg=prod&ref=Mora_Bushcraft_Signal_Knife&cat=CS&catstr=HOME:CS

These are both truly excellent knives in every way.
Except the sheaths:rolleyes:

My personal choice would be the "signal" knife, as it's stainless, black handled but has the high vis on the handle.I bought both a "bushcraft forest" version and a "2010", both of which are exactly the same blade as the Signal Knife above. The signal knife wasn't on offer when I bought the other two:rolleyes:

Then if you want a leather sheath to put it in;
you can have one this shape, but with a steel holder and undecorated;
P1160121.jpg
[/IMG]

or this shape, again a plain colour and undecorated,but as the picture, with a steel sleeve;
P1160113.jpg

comfortably within your budget, with cash to spare.

Or if you want a trade, let me know what you have and we may be able organise something:)

Drop me a pm if you're interested;)

No worries at all, if not.

all the best

R.B.

ps: don't worry if you pm and i don't get back to you straight away, I'm off out to work and wont be back till later;)

Squid

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2011
Swindon
Someone must have a spare knife they dont mind parting with?

Something like the mora lapplander 90 that sold the other day would be ideal!!

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
i have the large one of these
3216.jpg

its a schrade pro hunter with desert ironwood scales it has been very well looked after and has only a couple hair width marks on the blade due to sharpening but they would be hard to notice even if you know they are there...
i was looking to swap it for a vapalux or tilly lamp but if you want a decent knife this will fit the bill. am looking at £30 posted to uk p.s. there is no firesteel loop!!!
other than that its beautiful....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE