Wanted: Danish M84 trousers, 36L

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I'm after some of these but they seem to be out of stock everywhere. I want the ones with the pleated knee and drawstring ankles, please.

Much to offer :D

charliefoxtrot

Sep 9, 2011
North Lancs, UK.
Got some here, unused, size 14 proper heavyweight M84 combats with the pleated knee, I'm a 36" long and they're spot on for me. I got them from Flecktarn.co.uk a few years ago. Thing is I don't really want to lose them as they're so good, I may use them on an arctic trip on February over woolpower 200g longjohns. If interested PM me with your very best offer.

Andy

Last edited:

charliefoxtrot

Sep 9, 2011
North Lancs, UK.
Size 14 (on the label) works for me, the waist measures at 36", the inside leg on the trouser is ~31" which is probably regular length, but the crotch hangs a bit low on me, and I wear boots, so I don't want the lower hem draped round my ankles. My normal trouser inside leg is 33".

I also have an old pair of size 8's, which I wore before I put on a bit of weight, which are about a 34" waist and a good inch shorter than the size 14's.

Can't you return the wrong ones ? I wouldn't trust the bundeswehr size numbers for danish kit.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE