Wanted - crook Knife and Carving Knife

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi all

I am after a crook knife and a carving knife please.

Not worried about the condition as I am new to carving and just want something to get going as I now have lots of time on my hands and need something to do to stop me going crazy.

Due to limited funds I only have a few bits to trade which are mainly a couple of modified 44 pattern military pouches or a couple of other canvas pouches which I know some people like.

I'll also have a rummage through my stuff and see what else is in there that I could trade.

Any help appreciated to get me started carving.

Cheers

Phill

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Ive got an unused Mora hoof trimming knife going spare...It is unused old stock.In use it would be held in the right hand and pulled towards yourself if you catch my drift.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Pignut

That's great, I'd love to have them.

I'll finish having a look through my kit today and let you know what I have to swap.

Cheers

Phill

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
I've got one here I'm willing to Trade If your other deals don't go to plan..
Butch

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Finally finished sorting through my kit and come up with the following.

Extra Large Storm Shield compression sack

A couple of stainless steel tins, one biscuit and one coffee tin. Both have attachments on the side to use as billies, or ready to convert to a hobo stove.

A small hand shovel that folds out and has a pick attachment (This is not the strongest shovel in the world, but may be useful)

A copy US issue waterbottle with a camvas cover and alice clips on it.

A couple of old climbing carabiners, not suitable for climbing anymore, but fine for hanging a hammock.

A military style sighting compas in a cordura pouch.

A canvas US ALICE butt pack dyed black

2 Modified 44 pattern canvas pouches for the front of the webbing, but with belt loops on them instead of the issue clips.

Don't know if any of this is of interest to you guys, but this is all that I have available at the moment.

Cheers

Phill :sulkoff:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE