Wanted Crocodile leather

Mike Bowler

Dec 31, 2008
Cheshire UK
Can anyone tell me where to get Crocodile leather from looking for 10" x 3" for a sheath I found somewhere in the Ukraine but I have a lack of trust over there with C/Cards

Thanks

Llwyd

Forager
Jan 6, 2013
Eastern Canada
You can get cow leather that has been run through a roller to look exactly like alligator leather. I am not sure if this interests you? There is a piece at my local leather shop and it is a lot more rugged than most real reptile leather I see. They farm alligators in the US so the real stuff is available too but crocs are more of a handful.

http://www.tandyleatherfactory.ca/en-cad/99088-344.aspx?countryid=998

99088-344-L.JPG-400x
alligator-grain-cowhide-split-black-99088-01.jpg-400x

Mike Bowler

Dec 31, 2008
Cheshire UK
Thanks that looks good I'll look into that
Alligator Grain On Cowhide Brown just been on Tandyleather uk they want me to buy 17 Sq feet @£50 I'm only looking for 1sq foot at most anyone got some to sell

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Knowing where you come from Mike, i thought you would of had a couple you'd "wrestled from a river" lying around somewhere !

Rob

Llwyd

Forager
Jan 6, 2013
Eastern Canada
I will go over to the leather store this week and dig through the scrap bin and look for some in brown. If I find a chunk I can mail it to you. Likely less than $25Cdn for a knife sheath sized piece shipping in.

They may or may not have it?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE