WANTED Camp bed (army type)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
I have one going spare, it's blue in colour though and not green. It's never actually been slept on but has been put up once or twice (for display).

It's the canvas bit I'm after, how much do you want for it or what kit are you looking for?

Thanks

John

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
i have an old one hanging around. its yours for free if your interested.... unless you have something for a swap? :D

It's only the canvas I need with the tunnels on the side for the frame. A bit like a stretcher canvas so that I can slot two poles in, one either side if you like. Green army canvas type would be idea. What you looking for?

Thanks

John

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
It's only the canvas I need with the tunnels on the side for the frame. A bit like a stretcher canvas so that I can slot two poles in, one either side if you like. Green army canvas type would be idea. What you looking for?

Thanks

John

checked it out yesterday and its the blue one.

i dont really know what have you got to offer?

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
just a question but what you want it for ?

Okay, my idea is this......

I need an easier way to extract deer. So my plan is to weld two collapsible poles which can slide in to both sides of the bed like a stretcher. One end I will hold, the other will be attached to a small ATV wheel / tyre.

I'm really after the army ones but as Argos are selling new at £12 it may not be worth swapping due to postage etc (?).

John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE