Wanted british army plastic canteen cups

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
I'm after British Army 58 pattern plastic water bottle cups preferably dated in the 70's and 60's.

Would like them in decent condition also.
One is going to be a user (would like this close to new/unused as possible) and the others to add to my collection so it doesnt matter that these are a bit battered/used it adds to their history.

I have just recently found a stash of water botles at the local army surplus warehouse (which is like an aladdins cave). They had the water bottles there in storage for years forgotten about; dating from the early 60's to the 90's. But the problem I have is there was just the water bottles and no cups.

Are there any members that can oblige?

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
I remember the 70s ones. I joined up in the mid 80s and had a "new" mug, the 70's ones were shiner and had sharp bottom edges not rounded and were made of a harder plastic. I managed to get hold of one and was the subject of much envy as it was easier to bull AND I had a spare mug so it stayed nice!

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
Kai055, what 90's dated cups have you got?

are there any members here that served in the military from late 1950's + 1960's?
I am interested in information on the green water bottles the mod trialed.
I have aquired 3 so far dated 62, 63,65. I have tryed looking them up but no one seems to have any info about them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE