Wanted - Army Rat pack tin openers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Hi,

Has anybody got a spare couple of these lying around that they want to get rid of ?

Let me know

Andy

PM Me your address and I'll pop one in the post to you on Thursday.

In return, pop some loose change in a charity tub or buy a big issue next time you're out. :)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Do you mean the Shelby Co. P38 and P51s? I have some for sale on BB. If yo haven't got sorted PM me and you can have one gratis. Just choose which size. Oh, and don't tell anyone!

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Do you mean the Shelby Co. P38 and P51s? I have some for sale on BB. If yo haven't got sorted PM me and you can have one gratis. Just choose which size. Oh, and don't tell anyone!

I had three left over from rat packs so posted two First Class this afternoon.

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Tin openers arrived this morning.

Thank you

You're more than welcome to them AH. :)

My Grandparents brought me up to beleive that if you can show someone a little kindness or help even a wee bit, in any way, then you should.

Not for any personal gain, simply, just because you can.

The help I've received on BCUK, the advice and the funny PM's from folk I don't know from Adam, have put a smile on my face.

That's the kind of community spirit, I haven't seen since I was a kid in the early 70's.

Keep it going. :D

You never know, you might make someone's day...

On the other hand, you might ruin their day...

Either way you'll walk away smiling!!! :lmao::lmao:

All the best AH

Liam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE