Wanted: air rifle, anything considered

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Hi guys, in after a reasonably priced/ cheapish air rifle to use with some of the young people I work with. I wondered whether any of you had something sitting around gathering dust that I might be able to use. It doesn't have to be perfect, I'm not fussy about caliber (.177 or .22 fine), but don't have heaps of cash. Any offers appreciated, cheers Joab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mantanna

Dec 23, 2013
London
I may have just the thing. A 'Stoeger .177'. Ideal for younger folk, was my sons. In superb condition, lightweight and easy to cock with a shortish stock .. and running 11ftlb.

Let me know.

Sep 11, 2014
Derbyshire
Hi, What budget are you working to, and what age range are the kids? I'm on a number of airgun related forums and happy to keep an eye out for bargain pieces.

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Air arms mistral .22 -just under 12 ft lbs in excellent condition - both body and internals, scope, scope mounts, silencer, quality gun bag.

Crossman pump up, .177 in good condition, with silencer, very light and whisper quiet, power output not known, I'm guessing 8-9 lbs.

Air rifle cleaning/maintenance kit, as new.

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Thanks guys! I guess I was think something like an old bsa meteor, simple, that they could learn about shooting with and take apart and explore.

I'm going to sort out some trade bits I think. Off the top of my head I have a lovely unused mark hill spb2 4mm knife kit if anyone is interested? Comes with liners, pins and yew scales ready to shape and fit.

Anyone interested?

Cheers Joab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE