Want to meet like minded people from other ends of the earth

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 15, 2017
New Zealand
Hi all
Names Cody I'm 21 from New Zealand I work as a pest controller have done so for past 5 years I enjoy hunting for meat not in to trophies and try to only ever take what I need
I love spend time with family and also really enjoy felling trees for firewood. If it bushcraft related I like it! Might not be good or knowledgable or good at it but can always learn wanna find like minded people so I can just chat with people from other places! Hopefully that doesn't sound creepy!
Cody

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello and Welcome.

I visited NZ South Island a couple of years ago, had a great time, fantastic scenery and friendly people. We have a few other folk from your part of the world as members.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Ello there Cody and welcome, there's some proper skilled, right talented and very clever buggers on here let me tell you mate. I'am not one of them 😁

New Zealand ay, now from looking at the place on tv and stuff if I could emigrate that would most likely be the place for me I reckon. Looks and sounds fantastic 👍🏻

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE