Want to ID a knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Oddly , I've always wanted to track one down as I had imagined it would be a useful little keeper.

Mine's sitting in a box labelled 'sharps' :rolleyes: I'd offer but other folks have first shout so I thought I'd find a link for you.
In Spain !.....and look at the price ! I know I didn't pay anything like that for mine from JLSWednesbury all those years ago.

Reactions: CLEM and TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Mine's sitting in a box labelled 'sharps' :rolleyes: I'd offer but other folks have first shout so I thought I'd find a link for you.
In Spain !.....and look at the price ! I know I didn't pay anything like that for mine from JLSWednesbury all those years ago.

Many Thanks Toddy.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
As a kid (as i am sure many here did) I got survival weaponary and techniques magazine.

I remember a survival knife but not the name. It was a skeltonised blade and the sheath was plastic the knife cut out parts sat on the sheath securing it.

Does anyone else remember this, i have tried a number of google searches but can't find it. A picture would be even better.
I got it for free - because I wrote for it!
I feel OLD now!

Reactions: CLEM

GST138

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2007
North Yorks
I remember this one but not the one you describe.
knives-stingray-dive-knife-uc247.jpg

GST138

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2007
North Yorks
Thanks guys, it was the wilderness edge one, in my memory it seemsed a bit more high end. However that was not the question. Thanks for reminding me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE