wanna do a book swap?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
hi.

have started sorting the mountain of non-fiction books in the shop i work in.

not got very far into it, but so far i have found 3 books and several pamphlets on compound bows.

i haven't got them priced to buy yet, but if i remember correctly theirs one on "tuning your compound bow" there's one on using a compound bow, there's one on making an english longbow, there's one on making arrows and there's one on making bow-strings.

i don't know anything about bows so i couldn't evaluate whether they're any good. i'll post full titles and author details tomorrow and some pics.

maybe a nice wee package for anyone interested in archery though. not much use for someone into fibre arts.

if you'd like to do a swap, give us a shout on PM or through this thread. i'm specifically interested in netting and fire-making, but am up for anything surprising.

cheers

a

ps. i'll no doubt pick out anything of bushcraft/outdoorsey interest that i come across in the coming weeks. all our damaged and old books are getting recycled so it's that or the pulping mill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE