Wanderlust!

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
Morning all,
I've just started to get into 'bushcraft' in an active manner after a few years of 'sofa-crafting' and myself and 3 friends were planning on a trip to the Lakes 13-15th March, however for one reason or another all three have pulled out :cussing:

I'm still willing to go - I've seen the Grizedale thread for the same dates, but wondered if there was anyone in the North West - I'm in Warrington - going anywhere on those dates willing for a noob to tag along?

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Morning all,
I've just started to get into 'bushcraft' in an active manner after a few years of 'sofa-crafting' and myself and 3 friends were planning on a trip to the Lakes 13-15th March, however for one reason or another all three have pulled out :cussing:

I'm still willing to go - I've seen the Grizedale thread for the same dates, but wondered if there was anyone in the North West - I'm in Warrington - going anywhere on those dates willing for a noob to tag along?

I know it's not the lakes but there is the Midlands meet up at the end of the month if your interested. Better than being on your own if it's your first time out imo.:D

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
Thanks for the offer - have time booked off for the 13-15th so really stuck with those dates. It won't be my first time out, it will however be the first time I'll be properly equipped thanks to advice and purchases made on here (thanks all!)

OldFingersGreen

Forager
Jan 30, 2009
Manchester
hiya pal, i'm only round the corner from you. im going to the midlands meet at the end of march so all my funding is going towards that. however if you just fancy a night out somewhere fairly local i might be able to come along, have to check the dates properly first. propably cant afford a site but if youre willing to take a gander down a river somewhere out the way then im up for it.

cheers

dan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE