walking dead season 3

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I'm Sky+ing the series. it'll be waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow.

rosshs1

Apr 5, 2011
oxfordshire
luckily I only finished watching season 2 last week so didn't have to wait long, really enjoyed the new episode.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Watched episode 1 of season 3 last week, very good. Season 2 had gone flat but if this first episode is anything to go by it'll be a pleasure to watch the rest :)

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
great way to finish the first episode. left me hanging off the edge of my seat. literally

The gang in the prison is larger by 1 person than the comic there is one twist I don't see them pulling off in the TV series though and that's the serial killer decapitation bit but that's because the group is smaller than the comic by this point and Carl is the only Child in the group. And in the comic it wasn't Hershal who had his leg removed it was Allen who wasn't in the series, and the clearing of the prison happens differently But still very well done, I just hope they don't do the same thing to Rick that they do in the comic.

But from the Prison I see Dexter, Andrew, Axel and Thomas, should be good :)

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
The gang in the prison is larger by 1 person than the comic there is one twist I don't see them pulling off in the TV series though and that's the serial killer decapitation bit but that's because the group is smaller than the comic by this point and Carl is the only Child in the group. And in the comic it wasn't Hershal who had his leg removed it was Allen who wasn't in the series, and the clearing of the prison happens differently But still very well done, I just hope they don't do the same thing to Rick that they do in the comic.

But from the Prison I see Dexter, Andrew, Axel and Thomas, should be good :)

Wow, I almost don't need to bother watching it! :D I'll just swing by here each week and let you tell me. :p

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Episode 2 was just as good :) Really enjoying series 3.

For those who haven't tried it yet - look out for the BBC America series "Copper" - best new show in a while - very dark!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE