Walk with the kids.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

steve75

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2012
Tyne & wear
Yesterday afternoon I persuaded my kids Connor 9 & keira7 to go for a nice afternoon walk instead of sitting in front of the tv. We went to Our local woods where i spent many happy days as a kid building shelters and rope swings. We stopped for a while near a fallen tree and i told them about the shelters we built in that area as children.The kids decided the fallen tree would be good to build shelters in. So that'd what we did. Don't know who enjoyed it more the kids or me the big kids. We are all looking forward to doing it again soon. Beats playing on the ps3.

Beefy0978

Forager
Jul 18, 2012
South west
I took jake 10 and aj 4 into the garden and removed an overgrown bush! Then practiced getting the fire going with firesteel, cotton wool and Vaseline. Cheating a bit but burned off most of the bush in a jiffy. I concur it was better than an afternoon with 240v although it's an Xbox in this house.
;-)

phil1981

Oct 27, 2012
Livingston
thats nice steve did the same thing last weekend with ma boy my m8 andy and his two boy. just like you it was just a walk and before you know it you ave been out for hrs. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE