Walk with a good view

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 26, 2009
Bolsover
Just got back from a little walk around the Ladybower and Howden reservoirs, I covered about 10 or so miles, it may have been more as I kept finding things that took me off the main track, there was an abundance of wild fruit, blackberries and rasberies and wild mushrooms.

The air was fragrenced with damp pine and apart from the odd shower the weather wasn't that bad.

I have recently purchased a new waterproof jacket, it is a craghoppers bear grylls goretex one in black, and before people start shouting at the mention of his name, I can say the jacket does what it is supposed to and that is to keep you dry. I just wish that I had not worn cotton skiddies as they were soked with sweat and were very cold.

Serves me right for not going with the trunks dosent it.

Aside from that It was good to get out side have a wonder collect some wild berries to add to my lunch and just relax a bit.

Now Im just thinking where to go on my next outing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE