VW Camper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
This is a serious offer..

I have an old VW camper 1973 type 2, it is an un finished project but I have to get rid of it as I don't have a garage anymore and its at this moment at the 'outlaws' but they need the room for a new project so it must go..
It comes with a awning there is no insides except a very rough back seat (which I made to cart the kids around) it runs on unleaded petrol and I just need to fit a battery and a screw on the distributer cap to keep it running ok. it has been converted to dutch number plates and here it is tax free. Its a little bit rusty on the shell but underneath it is ok

So what do I want...

Well I have a whole list of stuff I want ;) for example:

New Tarp -NOT NEEDED ANY MORE
Gransfors mini hatchet- NOT NEEDED ANY MORE
Gransfors forest axe.. NOT NEEDED ANY MORE
other gadgets..

Other stuff im looking for:

Traditional or recurve bow-arrow
size 10 1/2 german combat boots
eepc 901 (I know its sad ;) )
Fire piston
Firebox
Good Bushknife

Make me an offer and well take it from there if it has to go back to the uk then it would need to be funded (add about 300 quid for ferry cost). Its a shame to see it go but maybe somebody else can put it to better use than I.. (i will take money offers to of course!)

Ill let this run till the end of March the best offer gets it..
Simon:rolleyes:

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
Wow, what an offer,

Well I have just finished doing up my type3 for my mum to take a trip off to wales and would love another project. But the question becomes,how much swappable are you looking for?
I would be more than willing to negotiate some items for purchase!!!!;)

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
Ok well as I have had a number of requests and enquiries I shall get a number of good quality pictures to put up so you can see the said bus..

I'm looking for the best offer obviously, however I am not to bothered if it is cash+goodies etc etc. Goodies are good because it saves trying to convince the wife I need it later ;) I do want it to go to a good home though!, it does need some work so would initially suite somebody that would want to put some work into it.

Like I said I shall get some photos on my server so you can see it then we can go from there..

note:
Like in my previous email if the bus goes back to the UK then it needs a ferry crossing so please take that into account.. I can bring it over to a port (hull or harwich) to be picked up.

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
Due to a few things going on I hav only just managed to find a photo.. Long story..

anyhow here it is

n23ENHVv1krPRS9XJ4Ha_g

and in case that didnt work..

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/n23ENHVv1krPRS9XJ4Ha_g?feat=directlink

Th bus is stored in a garage....

If your still interested please lt m know

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE