VOSTOK KOMANDIRSKIE 280683

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
Picked up one of these, price including post was £52, although it may be different by now. 17 jewels, hand wind, screw down crown. Quite big once on the wrist.
s-l1600.jpg
and
You'll find them on the Meranom website. Service is good, at the time delivery was less than two weeks, but that also may change given the current circumstances.

Reactions: johnbaz and Code 4

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
I have one of the older Vostok divers watches (the one one with the little diver on it). Was a good, solid watch, kept reasonable time for 5 years. Then just packed up, and i haven't gotten around to having it looked at. They are nice watches though.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
I have one of the older Vostok divers watches (the one one with the little diver on it). Was a good, solid watch, kept reasonable time for 5 years. Then just packed up, and i haven't gotten around to having it looked at. They are nice watches though.
the cost of a service or repair is usually greater than the replacement cost unfortunately. You can still pick them up new for around £50.

Code 4

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2020
Shrewsbury
Picked up one of these, price including post was £52, although it may be different by now. 17 jewels, hand wind, screw down crown. Quite big once on the wrist.
s-l1600.jpg
and
You'll find them on the Meranom website. Service is good, at the time delivery was less than two weeks, but that also may change given the current circumstances.
Very nice. I've had a few from Meranom. Decent dealer.

johnbaz

Nomad
Mar 1, 2009
Sheffield, england.
www.flickr.com
Hi Baggins, Do you mean one these?

6fblF4R.jpg

I've a few Russian watches, Cheap 'n Cheerful!!

EDIT- Woops! Necroposting!!

John

Reactions: JFW

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE