Volunteers to build a Bronze Age boat

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
the log boat came in around the 8 meter mark have you had a look at the online folder the links are at the bottom of my post.
scott
 
Thanks for the links Toddy and belzeebob23

I didn't realise that so many had been built Mary! Quite an organisation behind the scenes.

I love the log launching pictures. That must have been such a good feeling along with the trepidation of how she will float!

Swyn.
 
Thanks for the links Toddy and belzeebob23

I didn't realise that so many had been built Mary! Quite an organisation behind the scenes.

I love the log launching pictures. That must have been such a good feeling along with the trepidation of how she will float!

Swyn.

it was a great finish to a week of hard work
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE