visitor at camp

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in bedfordshire and so myself and Lady of Tanith decided to take Shannon(lady of tanith's young un)
picturesforsorting090.jpg
to the permission so she could have an explore and see camp. unfortunately it wasnt warm enough for her to stay so they only stayed for a few hours, but i made sure she worked before she left.
Shan helped mum put up the tent for me then tested out the inflating mat for me
picturesforsorting081.jpg

Then we put up the DD XL Tarp i got from Lisa for valentines day
picturesforsorting083.jpg

after that hard work we had a sit down and a brew
picturesforsorting085.jpg

then it was time to lay the fire
picturesforsorting098-1.jpg

add spark
picturesforsorting100-1.jpg

going well
picturesforsorting105-1.jpg

time for some marshmallow toasting
picturesforsorting107-1.jpg

then shannon got cold and requistioned my blanket
picturesforsorting111.jpg

hope you enjoyed these photos as much as lisa, shannon and myself enjoyed the evening

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Thanks for them, gonna show my eldest daughter (8)as i keep asking her do you want to come out for a walk with dad but always get a no,she always want's to play in the road with her friends(cant really blame her)and she would no way stay out the night, my middle one (6) loves going for a walk but again no sleeping out she has night terror's in the house so would'nt risk in outside,that leaves my lad(4)bit young yet for a night out but cant wait till he can join me.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
looks like a nice day out Sam - and I'm sure it won't be long till you have an overnight guest too :D

Looks like Shannon had a great time and you did right to not put her off by being cold;)

Love the white shawl as well BTW - the must have item of clothing to be seen in the woods in 2010 perhaps? - much better than that old fashioned check number the odd bloke was wearing! :p

Andy by sea hope they inspire your young un's
G4ghb whats wrong with the checked shirt? She really wanted to stay but both
lisa and I thought it best to wait until it was a bit warmer(and i have found my old sleeping bag that is more child sized)
Shewie she was well interested she found bits in my permission i havent seen before all through exploring on her own.
Jambowl yes it is.
Glad you all enjoyed them
Sam

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Andy by sea hope they inspire your young un's
G4ghb whats wrong with the checked shirt? She really wanted to stay but both
lisa and I thought it best to wait until it was a bit warmer(and i have found my old sleeping bag that is more child sized)
Shewie she was well interested she found bits in my permission i havent seen before all through exploring on her own.
Jambowl yes it is.
Glad you all enjoyed them
Sam

It's ok Sam, but nothing a little fringing wouldn't help ;) :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE