would also consider other similar makers

Carbon, Stainless or Laminated

Pref with the original sheath intact

Paypal cash waiting

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Hi Corso, it might not be vintage, but Clas Ohlson sell brand new Mora Classic Scout 39 knives at £16.99, which are more or less the same knife as you have pictured. I've no idea whether the new ones are as good as the originals, but worth a look perhaps?

Cheers, Bob

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Something.. like this? ;)

Just kidding, it's mine forever! lol

I was checking out foreign ebay last night (Swedish, German, usa etc) and they are stuffed with near identical stuff. Is there anyway what so ever to get them bought, paid and delivered without UK ebay being..pathetic and stopping the transaction?

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Hi Corso, it might not be vintage, but Clas Ohlson sell brand new Mora Classic Scout 39 knives at £16.99, which are more or less the same knife as you have pictured. I've no idea whether the new ones are as good as the originals, but worth a look perhaps?

Cheers, Bob

thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately the classic 39 is modelled on the 2/0 and aimed at kid sized hands, I would need the classic 40 or a similar vintage knife.

Something.. like this? ;)

Just kidding, it's mine forever! lol

I was checking out foreign ebay last night (Swedish, German, usa etc) and they are stuffed with near identical stuff. Is there anyway what so ever to get them bought, paid and delivered without UK ebay being..pathetic and stopping the transaction?

glad you still like it, but I'm specifically after knives made in Mora :)

managed to pick one of these u[p the other day :)

http://www.casstrom.se/en/knives/scouting-knife-size-3-long-e-jonsson.html

not sure of the vintage but its a full length rat tail tang like the no 1's monkeyboy was recently selling, same stamp too

still looking for vintage models though...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE