Sold Vintage Eze-Lap 2-Pc Solid Brass Pocket Diamond M Knife Sharpener 4" with leather case

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Every_Cloud

Full Member
Mar 13, 2024
460
72
Southern part of the UK
Vintage Eze-Lap 2-Pc Solid Brass Pocket Diamond M Knife Sharpener 4" - £15 includes UK tracked postage

I am not sure if it was used by my late husband, Mike, or whether he purchased it due to it being vintage. The leather case condition is excellent, whether it is the original case I cannot confirm. The sharpener shows some age related marks, see photos. I have not tried to clean it, some collectors prefer to see the age effect.

£15 includes UK postage, PayPal.

tempImageI7hp8O.jpg
 

Attachments

  • tempImagerhOEBl.png
    tempImagerhOEBl.png
    4 MB · Views: 3
  • tempImageIcrSVF.png
    tempImageIcrSVF.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 3
  • tempImageqyrMFJ.png
    tempImageqyrMFJ.png
    4 MB · Views: 4

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE