Withdrawn Pair of Case slimline trapper pocket knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Up for gabs are a pair of Case slimline trappers

First is a used,carried sharpened Stainless steel blade model, synthetic scales, great solid knife when open
a little over 4" closed blade is 3.25" but with a cutting edge of 3" its UK edc friendly. Comes boxed and I'll through in the pocket slip too. Looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees

P1010888.JPG

P1010889.JPG

Next up is a vintage Case version. However please read carefully - Its been used carried and is in need of significant TLC - this is a two blade (carbon steel) version The spey blade is rock solid BUT the Clip blade has side to side and vertical play. It needs restoration to get it working well - I'd planned to do it but no longer have the tools or time to fix it - this is sold as described so please do not show interest unless you understand its in need of attention. Both blades being carbon have a bit of spotting/patina etc but are otherwise in decent condititon

being a Case XX vintage piece (I'm guessing for the 60's) with jigged bone scales and lots of character - if you can sort the blade - or remove the layer it'll be a fantastic project. Again a little over 4" closed blades are 3.25" but with a 3" cutting edge they are UK edc friendly

looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees

P1010890.JPG

P1010891.JPG

will do the pair for £40

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE