Vintage 1960's Primus Camping Stove Fully Restored

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
My dad has recently started again restoring old tools and I have offered to put the ones I think you guys would like on here for first dibs. He was a toolmaker then carpenter and so he does a grand job of the restoration and spends many hours doing it as he has OCD!!! :D

This one is a vintage 1960's Primus English made Paraffin/Kerosene camping stove.

Would make a lovely addition to your old equipment collection. He would like £38 inc delivery and fees.

ATB
Craeg

Last edited:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
To be honest chap, although its been polished well its a British made Monitor and they can be had for a lot less on ebay. Good stove, copy of the Primus No5 but your asking a lot for it.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Just trying to help you shift it and no offence meant. You can get original (matching) Monitor pan rings on ebay also which would complete the restoration of the stove.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE