Sold victorinox ''SWISS CHAMP'' knife with Pouch & Extra's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Morning, I'm selling this victorinox ''SWISS CHAMP'' knife, As I have only used it once to see how good the saw was on a thin wooden dowel.
It comes with all the Extra's you can see in the pic's. 1 Spare Pen, 1 Spare Pick, 1 Swiss Army Sharpening Stone and a Leather Swiss Army Belt / Key Landyard and the Nylon Pouch.
But as you should be able to see the Handle Scales have very thin Rub Marks on Both side's, Due to me Being stupid and putting a Swiss Army Sharpening stone in the Pouch with the knife.
Over 18's and UK buyer's Only Please.
And it's £65.50 with postage.
And all payments via PayPal.
cheers

Last edited:

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
I’ve got one of these somewhere.
Used it all over the world, before Leatherman’s were a thing.
My dad has a Champ and I bought mine in Belize the first time I saw one, paid £50 29 years ago, so this is a bargain at the price you are offering.

Sent using Tapatalk

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Just remembered that the Pouch that come's with this is off the GERBER ''Freeman'' Folding Knife 1 of the Earlier pouches and I took the label off with a stitch picker.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE