Withdrawn Victorinox clear out.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robs

Sep 3, 2003
Gloucestershire
Having a bit of a clear out of some victorinox knives I don't use.

Alox Farmer, pocket carried only for a short time, very good condition - £20 SOLD
Swiss army handyman, great alternative to the champ, this ones like new as only pocket worn - £30
Swiss tool, this has see some use but is in good condition and all working order - £50 - £40SOLD
Last but not least is a victorinox Mauser knife, this is used but in good condition, clip blade has a slight bend as shown on photo but all intact, this is quite a rare knife to find now day with out paying silly money for them. -£50

All prices include RM signed for postage and pp fees not shipping outside the UK and will only
send to UK area within standard RM coverage, sorry got caught on that before.

Many thanks

Rob

Attachments

• IMG_0285.JPG
    IMG_0285.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0286.JPG
    IMG_0286.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0287.JPG
    IMG_0287.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0291.JPG
    IMG_0291.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Having a bit of a clear out of some victorinox knives I don't use.

Alox Farmer, pocket carried only for a short time, very good condition - £20
Swiss army handyman, great alternative to the champ, this ones like new as only pocket worn - £35
Swiss tool, this has see some use but is in good condition and all working order - £50
Last but not least is a victorinox Mauser knife, this is used but in good condition, clip blade has a slight bend as shown on photo but all intact, this is quite a rare knife to find now day with out paying silly money for them. -£50

All prices include RM signed for postage and pp fees not shipping outside the UK and will only
send to UK area within standard RM coverage, sorry got caught on that before.

Many thanks

Rob

Could I have the alox matey?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE