Very small wood plane

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Hi up for trades.i got this from a house clearance years ago but never seem to use it being a joiner I'm not short in the plane department.cant read the make as it's rubbed off but it decent quality n must be oldish as it comes in a cardboard box! Ha would be great for a bowyer or wihittler take into the woods or just for those really small projects.fit right into the palm of the hand.
mabehyte.jpg
7udysu3a.jpg
vy7eryra.jpg

What I really want is a multitool gerber leatherman Swiss etc but if youve something different try me .cheers

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
what £ value would you say this has? I have a leatherman tool not being used. ;)

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
It's hard too say pal.i'm no antique dealer but from what I can gather via the internet it turns out that it could well have been made between 1936 too 1961.theirs some on a website in America for 125 dollars but that's probably top whack .the thing is I'm not 100%.its a 100 1/2 model makers plane check it out.
What leatherman is it I've just got my hands on a british seagull outboard n I'm looking for something that'll do a bit of on water maintenance

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
It's hard too say pal.i'm no antique dealer but from what I can gather via the internet it turns out that it could well have been made between 1936 too 1961.theirs some on a website in America for 125 dollars but that's probably top whack .the thing is I'm not 100%.its a 100 1/2 model makers plane check it out.
What leatherman is it I've just got my hands on a british seagull outboard n I'm looking for something that'll do a bit of on water maintenance
I used to know a chap who though retired fixed outboards for a living (whiskey money), and although he kept tools in the car he said that about 80% of the time he turned up with a Leatherman Supertool and a Leatherman Crunch I his pocket and that was enough to fix most at the waters edge. Great tools, my Crunch is in my pocket at the moment and after all these years I still think that folding molegrips is a wonderful achievement.
Good luck with your trade,
GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE