ventile or like it material

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
Hi

Going from Snipers stitchcraft project, i want to make something the same, however i want it to be waterproof. Where can i buy plain Ventile/oxford weave cloth?

Myabe if enough people show interest we could organise a group buy?

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
I've bought various bits of fabric from this guy on ebay and have been pleased with the quality and service. Not seen any ventile though and the fabrics tend to be a bit generic.

For more general outdoor fabrics there's always Pointnorth

Scoops

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
yep mate talbot weaving chorley , i think it,s the only place to make ventile.........ask for seconds sometimes they have some . it might be as little as creased to be classed as seconds.

luddy

Oct 27, 2008
SW
This place has a waterproof, breathable fabric used for police uniforms and a double-scotchguarded fabric plus other outdoor fabrics. Being a bit girlie, I like the Australian waterproof camouflage, and I might make something myself with that. http://fabrics-n-stuff.co.uk

andywinkk

Nov 12, 2007
wigan
www.garmentsdirectltd.co.uk
Yeah, only two places make ventile, I believe, Talbot Weaving and some place in Sweden I think.

Pennine do ventile too, but not sure what grade it is. http://www.pennineoutdoor.co.uk/

pennine buy it from ventil (talbot weaving) and mark it up and sell it for £25 per meter, its about £14.50 ffrom ventile and that is to anyone trade or not, theyb are the sole distributors in the uk

andy

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
pennine buy it from ventil (talbot weaving) and mark it up and sell it for £25 per meter, its about £14.50 ffrom ventile and that is to anyone trade or not, theyb are the sole distributors in the uk

andy

And it is the same grade of ventile?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE