Ventile Jacket Extravaganza.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
I've been trying to find the Ventile jacket for me, and I've found it, so now it's time to sell on the ones that I bought that don't fit.

All will be posted Special Delivery.

Heritage Research Ventile modified long line parka

Maker's blurb:

A new version of the staple Longline Parka made from sand Ventile.

The new incarnation features an adjusted cut and fit, two large Military bellows pockets, hunting button braces, a signature military grade brass RiRi zipper, unlined with all seams bound in English cotton Cambric, button up storm flap, high fastening neck, adjustable cuffs, fitted peaked hood and leather adjusters on hood and hem. The Longline Parka has been developed with elements taken from both 60 40 mountain parkas and a classic Maine fisherman’s jacket.

A recent purchase but unfortunately not the XL sizing I am used to.
Measurements are : P2P 25 inches, pit to cuff 19 inches, base of hood to hem 28.5 inches.
I would put this as more of a size Large, definitely not XL, but check the measurements for yourself and make your decision.

In excellent condition, I would love to keep this but it is too small for me.

£150 inc P & P

Single layer Ventile hiking / country pursuits jacket in very good used condition. The label says Medium but it seems larger, armpit to armpit laid flat measures 26".
Very good condition.
There is no hood with this jacket.

£120 inc P & P

Last edited:

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Rich,

The arm seam to the end of the cuff is 25". As a non-scientific guideline, I'm quite long armed and the cuffs reach to my knuckles. I can tuck my hands inside the sleeve, but why would I want to when there are fleece lined handwarmer pockets...

Cheers, Michael.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE