Ventile? coat MK3

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi ,
Going back a bit i found a roll of green cloth in a shop, well i pulled it out from the back to have a look, looks like Ventile but with a finish on the outside. For £6 per meter i brought myself some. (No p+p or cutting charge)

I sent some of the cloth to John fenna to see if he had come across it in the past.

This is the outcome , the coat is double lined on the shoulder and hood with the back of the arms reinforced, 2 zipped pockets on the chest , 2 buttoned pockets at the bottom and 1 pocket on each arm

dsc00045bj.jpg

dsc00047l.jpg

014tzj.jpg

016pb.jpg

015as.jpg

018qfo.jpg

Thank you for looking
All comments welcome
Cheers Topknot

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
That looks awesome! Where did you get the pattern? Love the shoulder/pocket design, got very similar thing on My Codet wool shirt/jacket. Works great in practise and looks neat too.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
You need to go into business buddy !

I had a think about it , but they are cheap to buy from Russia.

That looks awesome! Where did you get the pattern? Love the shoulder/pocket design, got very similar thing on My Codet wool shirt/jacket. Works great in practise and looks neat too.

The pattern came from this photo , but i left out some of the stuff on the coat like the snow/wind lock inside the coat and i put buttoned closers on the end of the arms

dsc00999d.jpg

Thank you all for the good comments and feed back on the coat

Cheers Topknot

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE