venison next week

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Im ordering myself some venison for next monday 23rd, does anyone want any ? i have till thursday to put the order in,we can all chuck in as much as we want and , see how much we get and divide it all at the end evenly , if there is enough time we can also make up sausages, there will also be some skins going begging if anyone wants em as i wont have time to cure them,if anyone has to travel to far we have crashing space, we can use my jerky workshop as it has hooks in ceiling etc making skinning and butchering sooooo much easier than on a bench lol, or if anyone just wants to get the beast and take it home to do it thats fine,i figure we might get a better deal the more we get, this aint a profit making scheme by the way, more a group buying thing lol :)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
How much will this cost?

Im a bit strapped for cash but dads come back from Budapest, he had venision stew there and loved it, so hes on the lookout for some meat.

I could get him to subside the trip

iT WILL WORK OUT AT ABOUT £2 PER LB BUT THATS WITH JACKET ON,(bugger caps lock on lol) and the bones (which make excellent stock by the way ),the bigger the beast the better the sizes of meat we get, i have ordered a 100lb one for me but im happy to get one bigger if others want to chuch in to it,i think we can get Pere David's which go upto 260lb in wieght ,its like a bloody horse LOL :lmao:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Thats a very good deal

I have no idea how much dad will want. Ill ask him tonight

venison sausages are great, I cook them in mushroom sauce

Id have a load but Im low on freezer space

(Id like a skin too)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE