Vaude Swing Child Carrier with Accessories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
Details here: http://www.adventurebaby.co.uk/vaude-swing-iv-baby-back-carrier-1020-0.html

This is in excellent condition, it's had little use, but is a well designed pack to carry with a very comfortable back system.

Our eldest loved it, but he only had a year's use of it and now our youngest doesn't like it and wants to walk everywhere! :rolleyes:

Although not shown in the pics, this comes with all of the extra accessories shown on the link above: head rest, sun protector and rain canopy.

One half of the buckle on the hip belt is broken where something heavy landed on it, but it still functions and is a 1.5" standard buckle, so easily replaced if you want to. The only other fault to point out is a little mildew and mud on the cover of the sun canopy where it's been in the boot of the car at some time. The sun canopy and rain cover themselves are fine.

I'd like £60 please, delivered to your door. If you can collect from Cardiff, or near Preston, you can take a fiver off that.

First post in thread secures.
Cash on collection or Paypal as Personal payment owed please.

DSC_8306.jpg

DSC_8307.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions or need more photos.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE