Sold Varusteleka Särmä Outdoor jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottE

Nomad
Mar 22, 2017
Norfolk
Varusteleka Särmä Outdoor jacket
Have one of these to sell, in the 2X-Large Long size and green in colour.
All specs here
Has been worn half a dozen times, no damage or issues, clean.
Nice jacket.
£50 posted. Bank transfer preferred. NO OFFERS please!

Pictures below.
Thanks.

Last edited:

ScottE

Nomad
Mar 22, 2017
Norfolk
Post included, fees to be added if the buyer wishes to fill the PayPal coffers, or a bank transfer can be used.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for the clarification.

For many years we've asked that PayPal fees be added to the asking price, most people expect to be able to pay via PayPal so the £50 implies that however they pay it's going to be £50. It also protects all parties in the transaction.

If you chose to take payment via Bank transfer that's up to you. What we don't want happening is people expecting to pay one price and it's hiked when they actually have to make payment.

Clarity in the original description is important for everyone so I'd appreciate if you could edit your post to include a price if they want to pay via PayPal (that would be £51.79) unless you're refusing to accept it.

And that the £50 is via bank transfer.
Thanks
T

ScottE

Nomad
Mar 22, 2017
Norfolk
Preference for all should be to not give money to PayPal where possible.
I’ll edit my post to reflect my preference of bank transfer.
It’s not like anyone trades unseen goods here that anyone needs the protection of PayPal!!! It’s a used jacket that is well depicted in the images, sold as seen at a good price by a hopefully trusted member....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE