VARUSTELEK1.FI ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Has anyone tried to Return a knife to this site, as I've contacted them and they said I would have to pay the shipping and that the cost would be alot and I'd be better off keeping the knife, I've just had a look on Parcelforce's website and they were bloody right £38 ish.
My bad should of read the Spec's.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
If it’s a mistake on your part, you have to pay return postage on the item. This is across the board, any shop will require this.

Just so you know, the 240 Carbon Skrama is the most awesome and best of the Skrama range, I’d never sell mine. Blade cover fits in the Frog sheath if you want belt carry, I just put mine in a pack with the superb blade cover on it..

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Oh yeah it's a beast of a tool and yeah it was my fault, the vid's I've seen of both models of the Skrama knives are mental, but in all honestly until I held it the Spec's that I had read mean't alot less.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
I would back what Nice65 said absolutely awesome bit of kit, use mine when "Rangering" for National Trust!

sidpost

Forager
Dec 15, 2016
Texas, USA
Your best bet will be to resell it on to someone else. It might cost you a little bit but, probably about what return postage should cost (not what it actually costs)!

If you were over here on my side of the Atlantic, you could sell it for retail and possibly shipping since you have it in hand. I know I could resell any of the axes I bought off Lamnia.Fi without any trouble if it just didn't work for me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE