Various knives for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fatbob

Nomad
Jun 29, 2012
Godmanchester
Hi all, I have had a good rummage through the Mancave and have these up for swap, firstly is a collection of 22 pocket knives,

Secondly is an Oak handled Stainless Mora, this is in mint condition. ...... TRADED NOW....

And thirdly I have this old sheath knife with a deer scene on one side, this does need some tlc to bring it back to its former glory ........TRADED NOW.....

I'm after a Crusader mug (metal one), a horn tankard, self inflating mats, veg tan leather pieces, leather or wood working tools inc spoon knives.

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I've a brand new crusader mug metal never used and 2 x 3ml thick veg tan brown leather at 31cm x 13cm and a leather multi hole punch, any good to you?

I like the Mora and the Deer knife that needs some tlc

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
It was mostly the deer knife i was interested in, i just tried to make it worth us both doing the post and packaging with a multi deal due to the awkward shape of the mug forcing it into a large package posting price, i have several mora knives in my collection what would you be interested in for it?

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I have a horn tankard, and a self inflating mat, plus veg tan...I really do not need a mort of small penknives! have you anything else?

Fatbob

Nomad
Jun 29, 2012
Godmanchester
Hi Tengu I have a Gerber Multilite tool/knife, leatherman Squirt, a slow match rope lighter, some antler offcuts, n a few other bits n bobs, what were you thinking?

Fatbob

Nomad
Jun 29, 2012
Godmanchester
Hi Tengu I have a Gerber Multilite tool/knife, leatherman Squirt, a slow match rope lighter, some antler offcuts, a couple of antler handled fero rods(unused) what were you thinking?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE