Various knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

finnmike

Jul 22, 2014
Finland
Hi !

I have various knives which I could sell away. Knives aren´t collectible knives but they are good condition and suitable for hard use. Knives are in the Finland and prices not include shipping. I accept PayPal and bank transfer.
Take your time to look and ask more. Under you will find pictures and prices what I am looking.

Shipping examples to UK:
Priority max letter without tracking number and (with tracking number):
0 gram - 250 gram = 6 £ (with tracking number 12,5 £ )
250 gram - 500 gram = 9,5 £ (with tracking number 16 £)
500 gram - 1000 gram = 13,5 £ (with tracking number 20 £)

Postal parcel with tracking number.
0 gram - 2000 gram = 19 £
2000 gram - 5000 gram = 25 £

-FinnMike

Last edited:

finnmike

Jul 22, 2014
Finland
Pic 10 mike...Bottom knife . ...details please...Looking for a hefty piece of gear and having done business with you in the past i know what i'm getting.

Hi !
Yes ! We have made some business. And then about the knife. Blade looks hand forged and it is very sharp. There are stamp EP (Esko Piirainen). Blade is 18,5 cm long and wide is beetween 3,2 cm and 4 cm. Thickness is 4 mm. Wooden handle is 13 cm long and tang has riveted (not full tang).

-FinnMike

Last edited:

finnmike

Jul 22, 2014
Finland
Hello, May I have some more info on the top blade in pic 8 please. Thanks

Hi !
It is leuku knife. Blade (Lauri ) is 21 cm long and 3,5 cm wide. Thickness is slightly over 3 mm. Handle is masur birch and it is 12 cm long. The blade have engraving " Karhunkynsi Finland ". Knife is rat tail tang type and it looks like new.

-FinnMike

racer66

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2013
london
Hi, I'm tempted by some of the marttini knives but can you also tell me about pic 9 set?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

finnmike

Jul 22, 2014
Finland
Hi, I'm tempted by some of the marttini knives but can you also tell me about pic 9 set?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi !

Picture 9.) It is douple knife set which include leuku knife and normal knife. Both fitted in the same leather sheath.
Leuku is 30,5 cm long and blade size is 18,8 cm x 3,8 cm. Knive is 19 cm long and blade size is 8,5 cm x 1,7 cm. Both blades are polished and handles are curly birch. This set has manufactured POROPUUKKO company. You can see engravings on the blade " Poropuukko Finland"

-FinnMike

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Can I have the top knife in picture no10 please? Plus, a little more info on condition please.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE