Various for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
I'm having a clear out so thought I would list some items. Prices include postage and any fees:

Sea to summit waterproof smartphone case - used, still in decent condition. not sure of model but fits my iPhone 5 - £8 SOLD

Leather tankard with ceramic insert - stamped 'real hide' and 'made in England' holds around 400ml. Leather has some marks from use but otherwise all good. £24

Camelbak cloud walker backpack in subdued colours (dark green / grey) well used - has a hole near the zip (see pictures) but no other damage and still very useable - should be an easy repair for someone. £12
Hi Gear (hard anodised) cup and bowl set with silicone inserts (bowl never used, cup used once and dropped! So has a slight dint, but otherwise like new (see pics) £12 SOLD

Highlander adventure poncho - DPM - brand new with tags. These are a quality item and ideal for use as small tarp. £20

Stainless steel military kidney shaped canteen with lid retainer and stainless steel mug - never used. £25 SOLD

A very well used and bashed (and soot stained) Trangia - includes all pans and kettle, handle and strap but NO BURNER! Works perfectly but please don't buy this if you like shiny new looking kit! £15

Regatta 'pack it' waterproof (ladies) over trousers in navy. Never used £7

Curved pewter hip flask - 5 fl oz capacity (I think) £6

A selection of 5 x trout (or similar fish) fishing lures / spinners (18-20g). Still in packaging £12

Power bank (Richards solo) 1800 mAhr - includes integrated torch and laser pointer. Includes charger cable but not phone specific cables (these are easy to obtain separately) Hardly used. £7 SOLD

A brace of bass guitar self tuition books - 'crash course' by Stewart Clapton and 'absolute beginners' both include play along CD's which have never been used £13 the pair.

Bushcraft books - Ray Mears 'essential bushcraft' and 'Bushcraft' by Mors Kochanski. £12 the pair

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

More added:

Medium US Alice pack with frame and straps - has had the top corners reinforced - surplus but in good condition £40

A pair of compact shaving kits in folding cases - 1 Wooden, 1 metal - both unused. £6

Mens Salomon base layer, High neck
Thumb loops. Silver grey/black in colour
Size M/M £10 SOLD

Retro bukta 'falcon' lightweight canvas tent fly. Well used wth Plenty of marks from use but nicely dry and the material appears sound, ideal for a tarp project. Measures approx 106" x 106" £14

More items and pics to follow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Hi,

What's the capacity of the stainless canteen, please? Is it branded?
Thanks

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Hi max, first dibs on the ss canteen please, I'll send you a PM question first
Cheers
Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi

both cup and canteen are marked 'stainless steel' ang 'G A K'

I haven't filled the canteen to measure capacity but it look the same size as a plastic 1qt canteen I have.

1 qt = 0.946 litres

hope that helps

the canteen
Hi,

What's the capacity of the stainless canteen, please? Is it branded?
Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE