Various bits, stocking fillers and clothes.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
saledec13 001.jpg
Job lot of small EDC type items, would make nice stocking fillers for a friend (or yourself LOL). True Utility handspan with calipers, spanner, and screwdriver...bits hidden inside, True Utility recoil key/gear retractor...plastic coated wire with sturdy metal pocket clip, True Utility mini pliers with carabiner and a couple of tools, and finally a Cyberlite LED flashlight. Excellent unused condition, SOLD TO ANDROO

saledec13 003.jpg
Job lot of new in packaging bits, magnesium block with ferro rod and striker (especially good now the weather's getting wet), AA Maglite with balistic nylon pouch....a true classic, and finally a Mountainlife compass. £14 not including postage.

saledec13 004.jpg
A small leather Wenger velcro pouch £3 and a Fliptorch LED flashlight £7, as new, postage not included.

saledec13 005.jpgsaledec13 006.jpg
On the left a neoprene pop/beer can cooler £3 and an Arktis molle pouch £3, as new, not including postage.

saledec13 007.jpg
Have no idea what this is but it's leather, bought on a whim thinking i would make a bracelet out of it but decided against it, £3 not including postage.

saledec13 008.jpg saledec13 009.jpg
R.M.Williams 2.5 oz hip flask, very good condition, £8 not including postage.

saledec13 010.jpg saledec13 011.jpg
Pink Wenger nailclip penknife, SOLD TO PHIL B and I'll throw in the firefork and leather dangler. Postage not included. (over 18s)

saledec13 021.jpg saledec13 022.jpg
BNWT Eureka Stockard leather flat cap in XL, £10 not including postage.

saledec13 024.jpg
Timberland polartec body warmer in XL, £6 not including postage.

saledec13 025.jpg saledec13 026.jpg
Ladies Peter Storm lightweight fleece sz 20, £4 not including postage.

saledec13 030.jpg
Tayberry and CO reporters vest, has a slight fault where the top left pocket flap is situated, the velcro is coming loose.....otherwise as new as only worn it probably no more than 4-5 times. has loads of pockets on the front, inside and on the rear. £10 not including postage.

saledec13 032.jpg
Lightweight cotton Mambo combats, 32 waist in excellent condition as hardly worn. £7 not including postage.

saledec13 037.jpg
The North Face Expedition shirt in XL, great warm base layer, SOLD.

saledec13 033.jpg saledec13 034.jpg saledec13 035.jpg
Super lightweight Mountain Equipment Microtherm Alpine Jacket in XL, velcro adjustable cuffs, cinch down collar and waist. Has a hidden zippered chest pocket on the left. SOLD

saledec13 040.jpg saledec13 041.jpg
Soloman lightweight runners pack with waist belt and pouches. NOTE, a zip pull has come off an consequently is now lost and the grab handle needs a couple of passes with a needle and thread as coming loose, otherwise it's structually sound. Bladder compartment and ports on top, and elastic hose keepers on contoured shoulder straps which have a sternum strap. £8 postage not included.

Sorry not interested in swaps at the moment, thanks for looking

Attachments

• saledec13 013.jpg
    saledec13 013.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Would that Soloman pack take a snowboard helmet in the front stretch pocket?

I'm sorry Rich, I don't think so......unless you have an unusually small head and I've one and it just goes over.....you could probably anchor it partially in the mesh and use the cinch cord but it won't be so tidy.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Hiya guys, to the good folk who've already purchased, I'll send out tomorrow morning when I'm next free as work had me in later than expected on 2 consecutive days. My sincere apologies and thanks for your patience.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Plaited Leather 'bracelet' please if still available...

Have no idea what this is but it's leather, bought on a whim thinking i would make a bracelet out of it but decided against it, £3 not including postage.

K:ppsent:

Arrived safe - thanks

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE