Vapalux m320

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
After recieving a tilley lamp from bilmo I am now well and truly hooked on parrafin pressure lanterns..
but cash is not flowing too well of late so I am offering these items in the hope I may find a vapalux m320 in the green military issue colour.first up we have an outwell gourmet stainless steel nesting billy and frying pan set its not the one in the photo thats just for reference.. the one I have has only been used to boil water in one of the pots the others are unused and the whole set is as new the steel is really thick top quality stuff and the frying pan is non stick coated and is quite heavy so assume good quality
7984-280110113414891847858.jpg

secondly coleman f1 lantern again not the one in the photo mine has been lit once and comes with a fitted mantle and spare one plus the drawstring case you get with them.
perfect working condition
thirdly konus titanium binos. perfect condition fogproof waterproof twist up eye cups etc really lovely binos think they are 10x25 bak 4 prisms nitrogen filled.
next is a shrade pro hunter with desert ironwood scales, NOW GONE PENDING COMPLETION OF DEAL
next is a martinni hunting knife. birch handle and mirror polished blade hence the reflections(dark areas) in the photos.
and next is a whinchaster hunter with iron wood and pakka wood scales again in lovely unscratched condition..
any questions I will try to answer as bast I can
B85kRWkKGrHqViEEzLTcN8zTBM4TKLB250_1.jpg

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af310/holygrail
111/021-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

033.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

I am offering combinations of any of the above.also without pictures...
Tatonka stainless steel meths burner used just once.
and I have loads of other gear which may interest as I said for the right lamp am very willing to combine multis of the above any question please pm thanks all!!!.
also got brand new MOD issue desert pattern basha the real thing.
also got an outwell tarp which is about 3 metres by 4 metres there are no poles with it but its in perfect condition.
barnett diabelo slingshot.
and a coleman feather stove..
as I said am willing to do ombinations of the above items to make a deal worth your while!!! big style!!!

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Whoops my finger slipped!!! well here is a little nudge!!!!
I would like to add to this thread in case its not very clearly put in the first post..
I am not offering just one of the items listed below But combinations of 3-4- or even 5 of them for the right lamp..
the main reason I put vapalux M320 is cos its the only model I know!!!!
perhaps there are more but I assumed they were only made for the MOD obviously my info is sketchy but am reading more and more about them!!!

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
I heard today that coleman do or did do a kerosene/ parrafin pressure lantern apparently they look just like the dual fuel lanterns but the fuel tank is black in colour.. so this is also on my wants list taking away the limitation of the vapalux m320...
and thanks to the guys who mentioned pressure stoves... one of those all brass monitor stoves would also be on this list and for both of the above am sure we can work out a deal or two which will suit all involved??????
What i am actually looking for isa pretty but very functional parrafin pressure lantern or stove!!!! the nicer the better
Whoops my finger slipped!!! well here is a little nudge!!!!
I would like to add to this thread in case its not very clearly put in the first post..
I am not offering just one of the items listed below But combinations of 3-4- or even 5 of them for the right lamp..
the main reason I put vapalux M320 is cos its the only model I know!!!!
perhaps there are more but I assumed they were only made for the MOD obviously my info is sketchy but am reading more and more about them!!!

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi thanks for the response and comment/ advice....
After losing a lot of money in an ebay deal and getting no help from the team.. i closed down my ebay account and wont go there any more!!! i have seen the lamps on ebay yes thats true but I wont put passion before principle!!! as much as I have bit my lip and kicked myself...
also cant put put them on classifieds cos am not a full member!!! and even if I could the cash is no use cos am not on ebay!! cant win really can I
Anyway I thought that if I can help other members who may be needing items but stuck cashwise like me they may be able to swap one un needed for a few needed

will wait and see how it goes!!!

Nice bits and pieces here. Why not put them up for sale individually on the forum then go and hunt down an MOD Vapalux on Ebay ? There are plenty around.

NS

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
thanks for these links and that antique site is great and informative i didnt know there were so many variations cheers for that..perhaps though they are not as common and popular with bushcrafters as I thought they were or they are far more popular than I thought
perhaps today will prove more successful???
Its not just the 320 thats available, my favourite is the M1 type with the longer straight glass, same output but IMHO looks nicer.

http://www.base-camp.co.uk/lanterns.htm

Look out for Bialaddin too, same lamp different name.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bialaddin-TIL...eAntiques_Collectables_EH&hash=item4aa7a8211c

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE