Vapalux M320 for swaps

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
For trade I have a new vapalux M320 pressure lantern. It has a spare unused vapouriser, mantle in packet, reflector, packet of spare seals and the original little tin to prime it. It also has the original instructions and parts list for it.

DSC00295.jpg

I would like a bushy clone or similar in exchange for it however I may consider a Tatonka tarp 4TC.

Thanks for looking.
Ben

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
What do have to offer? I am after a couple of zebra billys (12cm) and a DC4 stone. Theres not alot else I'm looking for at the moment but I am open to offers.

Many thanks.
Ben

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
I've got two bow saws, a Duluth one and a rather nice one in ash made by a member on Sotp. Clothing wise I've got a few bushcrafty type shirts, gortex jacket ( not green ) . Got a very nice Markhill titanium gas stove aswell

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Im interested in the dc4, ti billy and the duluth saw what would be the trade value of each of them? I'm not really sure on the value of the lantern as they seem to range in prices.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
I would say £10 for the DC4, £20 for the ti pot and about £30 for the saw, ( id put a new blade on the saw by the way ).

Paul

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Ok, I think the lantern would be worth a bit more than that and I would ideally like a knife. I'm going to leave it open for a few days to see if anything comes up but if not I'll see if we can work something out.

Cheers
Ben

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Highly recommended pieces of kit these, worth checking the actual value of whats on offer.
If I had a woody clone, I'd make an offer myself. There again, I've got two issue M320's and a standard silver one too, so I'd have to find somewhere to hide it first:27:

good luck with it;)

atb

R.B.

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Hi yes that exactly what I'm looking for.

If your happy with that PM me your address and I'll get it in the post tomorrow.

All the best
Ben

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE