Vapalux/ Bialladin 315 sale or trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys ive had these over in swap shop a while and no deals done so I thought I may as well put them in here to try to raise the cash for what im after.

this is a vapalux/ bialladin 315.
again in perfect working and lovely cosmetic order
the price on this one include uk postage and paypal fees. £55.oop to your door.
as for a trades list exactly the same as the trades list above.

gerber camp axe. in great condition
gransfors wildlife axe. or equivalent in good condition
Hudson bay brass tinderbox with mag lens in lid in great condition
honey stove
ghillie or mkettle in mint condition
boker bushcraft knife.
condor rodan.
wood jewel puukko.
british army survival knife or copy of in original condition
gerber bear grylls compact parang in mint condition.
axe available to persons 18 years and older.

thanks ladies and gents

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Saturday morning bump guys, axe still here as is the red lantern for now it may be traded but guys gave me permission to let it go if I get a better offer than his.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
sunday bump am open to offers like the wanted items list a honey stove or coleman petrol stove a ghillie or mkettle in good clean condition wood jewel puukko boker bushcraft knife. just an offer along those lines my ideal would be a pathfinder school canteen kit us gii type in good condition.
british army mtp basha in mint condition. just an offer guys you never know your luck

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
last lantern the red and silver vapalux 315 is still here guys id take £45 to shift it on if anyone wants it today its in lovely and perfect working condition.
in fact never ever seen one this good for this price. the trades are still the same. cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still very open to offers guys. if the hood colour is a put off I can easily change it for a green Paddington bear style vapalux hood. its no problem.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
final price reduction I will take £40 for this lamp today only. all the trades still apply.
more photos in first post on here. but this is the lamp lit in my garden.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
fixed blade/ water boiling or northward pointing.
ie fixed bladed knives. what have you got?
water boiling. whistling ghillie kettle in good to great condition
Mkettle
coleman petrol stove. sportster or feather. in great working order
and finally
decent military sighting compass/ prismatic/ lensatic. cammenga 3h or barker m88. failing any of these offers of items on my wants list would be great

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
only the 315 left guys superb winter basecamp lamp loads of light and plenty of heat too. still looking for the trade items. cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE