Vango Wilderness 250 sleeping bag, s/s pans, trangia burner, gas mask bag

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Lots to clear out, (pic heavy).................................................................

Vango Wilderness 250 2 season sleeping bag with compression sac, right hand zip. Hardly used so in VGC, apart from the fact that my young son got in it and was too enthusiastic about pulling the draw cords which have pulled out from the secured ends, probably and easy job for some one handy.

Stainless steel pans from a Coleman Peak 1 set, 2 pans, one with only one handle, no idea what happend to the other??? and a lid, VGC.

Vintage Trangia burner, old school, no simmer ring or lid, just a hinged ring that covers the holes.

Brit issue gas mask bag, good used condition.

Lifeventure, small hip bag/bum bag, vgc. handy but I've got 2!

Ultimate Equipment sleeping bag, synthetic....................................

This is a slightly vintage bag but good quality and in very good condition. Synthetic filling, I'd rate it as a 2 or poss a 3 season but it all depends on your metabolisim and what you wear inside it. Traditional mummy shaped, simple design with no zip, light at approx. 1200gm inc. stuff sac.

Eagle Creek wallet, very good used condition

Large Assault Systems woodland dpm bumbag, cordura type fabric, padded back, 2 way zip on a black duty belt (just under 2" wide), adjustable. Used condition with NO holes/rips/tears.

Swap ideas that spring to mind would be, a UK forces Shelter Sheet, Scandanavian knives, and I'm into wool clothing and base layers (due to location), UCO candle lantern and I do need some flat brown leather thoning 3-5mm, and I have been looking at tactical molle rucksacks and pouches.

Combined swaps welcome and I'm always open to other ideas so get in touch.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE