Sold Vango halo 300 with footprint included

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

wales1

Full Member
Aug 3, 2011
134
9
dumfriesshire
Hi,

I have for sale my vango halo 300. It's green in colour and has only been used on a few weekend canoe trips so is mint condition. I also have the proper footprint for it that is included in the sale.
Only reason for sale is that I mostly seem to use the tarp and bivvi or 1 man tent as majority of trips are on foot rather than boat these days, so it's just not getting used. £90 plus £5 postage.

Cheers

Steve
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE