Vango Banshee 200 question?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

caorach

Forager
Nov 26, 2014
UK
I have recently purchased a Vango Banshee 200 and suspect that it has a manufacturing problem but thought to check just in case I'm being stupid.

If anyone else has one of these tents could you tell me the following about the little round hole and T shaped connectors which connect the inner to the outer fly sheet - at one end of the tent there are 3 of these connectors and then in the middle just before, or behind depending on your approach, the door I have 5 of the little T shaped connectors on the inner but only 4 of the "round hole" connectors to put them through on the outer. On one side there are 2 of the "holes" either side of a little triangular mesh vent followed by one right in the middle (at the apex for want of a better term) but on the other side there is only one of the little circular connectors on one side of the triangular mesh vent and this appears to leave one of the T shaped connectors which pass through the holes unused.

I suspect this is a manufacturing fault and the little tie back for the door is also missing from the outer on one side so there is another clear fault. However, before sending it back I thought to check that there should indeed be 5 of the round connectors to match the 5 T shaped ones, just in case I'm missing something silly.

As ever thanks for all ideas and assistance.

caorach

Forager
Nov 26, 2014
UK
Ive got one, Ill check it...tommorrow

Thank you, if it makes any difference mine is the 2014 model with 2 doors but I'd guess they are all the same. I can't believe there would be 5 connectors on the inner and only 4 on the outer so one is left with nothing to connect to but I'm not the sharpest tool in the box and might have missed something.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE