VANDEEN, Newcastle Older Newbie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
Been sitting with er indoors watching TV and frantically teasing some loft back into my chunky old Mountain Equipment Phoenix quad qualofill bag this week. The summer one I bought for bike camping will be no good for Sept. temp's. I'm so pleased I hadn't left that back at my folks the mice would have had a field day!.
It somehow feels far more close fitting than I remember it though??? They must shrink in storage!

howay man yer a geordie , heres yer kit list - t shirt jeans and trainers, 1 tesco's or any other carrier bag but not the stripy blue and red ones from the corner shop,the ones that allways split on yer way home dropping yer beer (the bstrds) 1 tin of corned beef of pek ,a loaf of white bread and some marge, some liquid refreshment to take the chill off and to go on the hoy with, one of them unbrakable pint pots from the bigg market toilet wall and a fork to eat yer scran with !
ye'll have a belter time man, man i m getting jellous now i wish i was gannin with ye all.

cheers andrew.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
howay man yer a geordie , heres yer kit list - t shirt jeans and trainers, 1 tesco's or any other carrier bag but not the stripy blue and red ones from the corner shop,the ones that allways split on yer way home dropping yer beer (the bstrds) 1 tin of corned beef of pek ,a loaf of white bread and some marge, some liquid refreshment to take the chill off and to go on the hoy with, one of them unbrakable pint pots from the bigg market toilet wall and a fork to eat yer scran with !
ye'll have a belter time man, man i m getting jellous now i wish i was gannin with ye all.

cheers andrew.

LOL Ye mus iv been tarkin to wor lass ;)

Just read you're update on the Brockwell thread be good to see you there

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE