vaguely first aid related

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
well more of a massive thank you really, to all the guys at the brockwell meet and especially lannyman, who after letting me poison myself with his incredibly strong homebrew, performed magnificently when i was ambushed by the cherry fairies in the early hours of sunday morning. resulting in a spiral fracture of my right tibia and a snapped fibia. the response from all involved was fantastic as far as i can remember and the paramedics said their jobs were made a whole lot easier with the path being marked with glow sticks.
went down to theatre yesterday and had a plate put on my tibia and when i was in the plaster room this morning there is quite a lot of stitch work :( but as a result am a lot more comfy than sunday, will try and get some pics in a fortnight when i go in for a check up.
but let me say this; I AM NEVER DRINKING HOME BREW AGAIN.
thanks guys :You_Rock_

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I slept through most of your ordeal only got up to see what all the fuss was about when the medics arrived, have to agree that the lads did a cracking job getting you ready for the ambulance. Heal fast and well and see you in at the next meet :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE